Missed periods, stomach cramps, brown vaginal discharge, lower back pain. Symptoms of pregnancy?

hi i havnt had last months period that was due on the 20th however i use to have irregular periods a few years ago then they started to come right but since i have missed last months period and still have not had it its just alarming me a little as im getting alot of cramps randomly also today i had a lil brown discharge but nothing major n i havnt had anymore discharge today also lower back pain is annoying to
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013