Missed periods, stomach bloating, cramps. Taking antibiotics for kidney infection, IBS. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hello, I am 14 years old and i ve missed my period for 2 months now, My stomach has been bloated for at least 5 days to a week and i m getting bad cramps . I m still a virgin but I keep thinking I could be pregnant, Is this possible? i m scared and i don t know what to do. I confronted my GP about this and she prescribed me on medication for a kidney infection and irritable bowels but i m still panicking. Can you please help?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012