Missed periods, spotting, foul smelling vaginal discharge. Any help?

Hi im 19 years old and i missed my period i usally get it every 6th but last month i had spotting on the 4th&then it was gone then on the 6th had light bleeding for a few hours and then gone and this month nothing no period but crazy thing is that i took a pregnancy in the afternoone and it came back negative but i have alot of white creamy vaginal discharge no weird smell or nothing but i wanna know what is going on with my body?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013