Missed periods, sore breasts, clear discharge from nipples, nausea, frequent urination. Pregnancy test faint positive. Reason?

A couple of weeks ago II took a HPT at 3pm after not going to the bathroom for several came back with a very very very faint pink line. So I took another one the next at 5am to confirm it , after being up numerous times through out the night to go to the bathroom, that came back negative. Went to the Dr the next day they did a urine test which came back neg. however the doctor stated that I still could be because I had gone to the bathroom right before they ran the I didn t get a for sure yes, or no... Last time I had my period was the end of December, although had spotting mid January and more light spotting for a day and a half this past week.. I have had tenderness and sore breasts and had some clear discharge from my nipples, nausea and going to bathroom a ton!! Prior to this I have always been very regular almost to the hour.... Soo I m a little confused.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013