Missed periods, slight PMS, had unprotected sex. Want to try Mensovit plus or natural foods to avoid pregnancy. Advise?

Hello , Can any one help me giving me suggestion of natural treatment with natural foods or with medicines , i had unprotected sex with my wife on may 27th i didnt leaked that much sperm lysin we dont want to get baby now my wife periods happen between 30 th to 3rd still now she did nt got her periods but she started getting menstruation pain slightly , now confirm me whether is there any chances to get pregnant ? is that mensovit plus capsules helps her to get periods or natural food like papaya pineapple seasame seeds are enough a ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012