Missed periods since months, have sick feeling, headache, growling stomach since unprotected sex. Is this normal?

Yes, well first of all is it normal not to have a period for 3-4 months now? And another question is I had unprotected intercourse 4 days ago and right after till this day I been really sick. Is that normal? I have a really bad pain in my head. My stomach is growling when I m not hungry then gives me a really sharp pain is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Sep 2013
Your first question "is it normal not to have a period 3-4 months?
If you are pregnant then normal , if you are not pregnant and previously having regular bleeding then it is not normal.
2nd question unprotected sex and even after 4 days , you are sick , is that normal ?
As you mentioned that there is pain in the head and stomach is growling ?
Yes this is also normal because it is a clear sign of tension ( stress0.
Now question is this that there is amenorrhea ( no bleeding ) , so in my opinion get in ultrasound of abdomen with both ovaries and uterus and consult a gynecologist and find out the exact cause.
Get in home pregnancy test also just for relaxation.
Good luck. Dr. HET