Missed periods since a year. Weight gained back due to bulimia. On exercising and herbal medicines. Will lemon water help to lose weight?

Hi, I haven't had my periods for nearly a year now its going to be an year in july.. I used to drink lemon water for around 6-8 months in the morning to lose weight and I did and I became bullimi on top now I'm really scared as from a 58 kg I'm back 65 and gaining weight I have started excericising and I am on herbal medicines, but I want to back on a lemon diet, does lemon water do anything ? Do you lose your periods ? And will I ever get my periods back ?
Asked On : Sat, 11 May 2013