Missed periods since 4 months, Dr advised duphaston for withdrawal. What to do ?

hi i just want to know that i am not getting my periods since four months.ihave done ultrasound but there is nthng serios in it and now doctor have given me dophaston twice a day for 5 days for withdrawl.but on the 3rd day i forgot the dose in morning and then i took twic tablets in night at a after stoppng its dose 2 days have been passed but i diidnt get my period yet... so i am worried wht shud i do for my periods which r nt coming and i also want to know that wht wud b the effect when i hv taken a double dose without being concerning with my doctor. i m unmarried n have no sexual issues. plz help me.thanx
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012