Missed periods, severe stomach pain, morning nausea, tiredness, unprotected sex. Missed taking pills. Possibility of pregnancy?

okay so i forgot to take my pill roughly about four weeks ago and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, ever since i ve been experiencing exgrutiating pains in my stomach , small amounts of blood , and feeling nautious every morning without fail, i m only eating certain foods and cant stand to stomach things i would normally eat, im constantly tired, and i havent had a period, which was due 2 weeks ago, and normally i m regular? help?x
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012