Missed periods, severe pain in lower stomach area, stomach feels hot to touch. Normal ultrasound, CT scan. Cause?

HI..Good night.. first.. thanks for taking time to help people like me who have medical inquires... Are you ready... 2 months ago I went to my family doctor to tell him I missed my period and haivng severe pain in lower stomach area, plus my stomach feels hot to touch. We did a ultrasound( transvaginal ), CT scan , blood work.. nothing came up. I have had over 100 Tyelnol 3 s in the last 2 weeks. This pain has me up every night and pain throughout the day. It feels like a burning pain at times. I met with a surgeon last week, she recommended a colonoscophy , which I am having on Tuesday. My family has no histroy of cancer . I have Diabeties #1 with insulin , since my pregnancy, I have had MS since I was 17, I am 36 now. My doctor s only words to me is he is stomped! , he does not know what is causing this pain.. please... any feedback would be appreciated..
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  78 Awaiting Answer