Missed periods, severe leg pain. Had taken regestrone for delaying periods, emergency pill post unsafe sex. Pregnancy chances?

dear doctor i was taking regestrone twice a day to get my periods delayed as i was out on holiday. everything was going on nicely but one day condom got splitted inside and i had to take emergency contraceptive pill also. now i am back homevand stopped taking regestrone. still i am not having my periods though there is severevpain in my legs. please let me know can i get pragnent?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012