Missed periods, prescribed Modus. Will it terminate pregnancy if I have conceived?

Hello Doctor, My name is swetha... I m married and I m 29 yeras old.... I had my last periods on Feb 17th...From,then I did not get my periods... My weight is 82kg at present and i m 5.3 height .. When I went to see the doctor, she suggested me Modus 10mg for 10 days.. Will It terminate the pregnancy if I m already pregnant or is it safe to use the tablets ... Pls let me Know...
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Hello shweta, I would like to know if you did your urine pregnancy test and also your previous menstrual cycles. In case you have done the pregnancy test and it is negative then you can take the drug given by your gynecologist in prescribed dose. If such pattern continues then get an ultrasound and your hormone profile done. Take care.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.