Missed periods, pregnant, abortion done. Pregnancy test is still positive. Unsuccessful abortion?

My wife had periods on 28th of october 2012, later she missed the periods on november 2012, on december preganews confirmed that my wife is pregnent, i take her to the doctor, we decided to drop the pregnancy, after abortion she has little bleeding in her vegina regularly, abortion date is 26th of november 2012, and we did the preganews test again today, preganews says she is still pregnent, i mean the test is positive again.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013