Missed periods, pregnancy tests negative. Having mood swings, back pain, breast tenderness, tiredness, headaches, nosebleeds. Reason?

I am a 24 year old female. recently my menses have been missing for 25 days and i have taken more than 4 pregnancy tests and they all have been negative. I am getting very anxious because i dont know what is going on with my body any ideas. I did get some mood swings and a lot of back pain , my breast are tender but only some days. I ve also felt very tired and had lots of headaches as well as nosebleeds.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013