Missed periods, pregnancy test positive. Needles prick pain in lower abdomen. Is this Tubular pregnancy?

Hi. I am late on period for 2 days. Took early pregnancy detection test yesterday and it came back positive. Repeated test this morning and positive again. Both times one line is dark pink and second like is faint pink. I feel a small needle prick like pain in the lower left part of abdomen . Pain goes and comes back during the day. Feels little more during intercourse. Should I go get ultrasound to check if this can be tubal pregnancy? I dont have history of one. Is it too early for ultrasound or blood preganancy test? Is this kinda pain normal?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013