Missed periods, pregnancy symptoms, negative HPT, recently stopped pills, had safe sex. Withdrawal symptoms of pill?

I started taking Lo Loestrin Fe beginning of august, I took it everyday when i woke up, the first two months i got a small period the second week of my pack, then i stopped getting a period. My boyfriend and I used a condom except one time about two months ago the condom ripped but I got plan B right after. Another time about one-two months ago we didn t use a condom but i was still on my BC. I stopped taking my BC last sunday because I did not like how i wasn t getting my period. I still have no gotten my period. I now have been having pregnancy symptoms such as cold, headaches , mood swings, pain in my lower stomach/ uterus area, fatigue , nausia, breats have been bothering me. I have take two different types of pregnancy test and they all came out negative. Am I just experiencing symptoms from going off of the pill or am i pregnant? I am at school right now and can not get to my doctor or get my blood drawn.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012