Missed periods post miscarriage, negative results for pregnancy test, thyroid, had gall bladder removal surgery. Cause?

my periods are delayed for 1and half months ,ihave done pregnancy test its negative,ihave no thyroid , ihad removed my gallblader due to stone in it,previous mnth ihad a misscairrage after that till now ihaven t got my periods started yet even during miss carriage ihad only 3days bleeding . generally my periods always are late but since my delivery ihad a regular period but since 7-8 months it is not like and more over i have put on wt of 6kg in 1 yr. ihave 3yr old son
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012