Missed periods post abortion, meprate safe?

hi m 28 yrs old married and blessedc with 2 yr old son last month i have to abort my preg due to sum reasons and bleddind started on 14th of lst month after taking medicine this month i dint get my periods preg test is negetive sumone told me to take meprate for 3 days 3 times a day today is 2nd day will this med help me i m very worried coz i dont want baby now plz help me out
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Hi welcme to H.C.M.Forum. when you get aborted the story is over.
this month the period is delayed due to some other reason. as the pregnancy test is negative.
amenorrhoea could be due to anaemia. or some commen cause. so dont worry.
besides you eat more of cereals. green leafy vegetables to improve blood picture.
wishing for good health.