Missed periods, pink-brown bleeding between periods cycle, lost weight, cramps. Pregnancy test done. Possibility of pregnancy?

I had my period on may 26-29. I then had unprotected sex on june 1st and I started to have lite pink and brown bleeding from June 11th threw the 14th. I was suppose to get my period on june 24th and I still haven t gotten it and it s now July 2nd. I some how lost 14 lbs since last month, having sleeping issues and get cramps daily throughout the day. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests last week both came back negative. Could I be pregnant or is something else going on?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012

You could be pregnant. Please get an ultrasound of the pelvis to confirm this.

If not, we need to rule out other causes like Tuberculosis as you have lost significant amount of weight in the last one month.

Sleeping issues can be related to the stress in your mind. Cramps can be associated symptom in pregnancy.

Hope this helps.