Missed periods, not sexually active, lead a active lifestyle. What could the cause?

HELLO...IM 23 YEARS OLD, NEVER HAD INTERCOURSE, EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISETHREE TIMES A WEEK. I AM 5 FOOT NINE, 145 LBS, SOLID BUT SLIM BUILD. MY CYCLE HAS BEEN ABSENT FOR A FEW MONTHS SINCE SEPTEMBER. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS OCCURS, ONCE BEFORE IT VANISHED FOR SEVEN MONTHS AND OTHER TIMES THREE TO FOUR MONTHS AT A TIME. I HAVE NO PAIN, HEALTH PROBLEMS, IM ALSO NOT TAKING ANY MEDICINE. is THIS OK
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
From history it seems that you might be having some hormonal imbalance giving rise to this problem.
Consult your Gynaec and get examined.
She will give 3-4 hormone cycle course of medicine and you will have normal periods afterwards.
Ok and take care.