Missed periods, not pregnant. Took primolut. When can I expect my periods?

good morning doctor i am 43 yr old and blessed with a girl child of 16 yrs old. i haven t get my tubectomy. we are taking safe measures. but i missed my periods and it has been 57 days i had my last period. actually 2 months back also i had my period after 42 days. now i went for pregnancy test and it is negative. i have taken primolit n for 5 days i.e on from 4th feb. 2013 to 8th feb.2103. when can i expect my periods or shall i consult gynic doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013