Missed periods, not on birth control. Chances of pregnancy? Best method for abortion?

I kindly requesting you to give your best advice to me. Last month i was in period on dated 26th September but still i am not even after 36days as on 1st Nov.. During this month my routine is change i.e. 10 days of Fast and 3hours Garba Playing on this 10 days, Late night sleep on this Navaratri Festival Whether i am preganant ? If preganency possiblity, Which right time to test with kit ? I am not any plan to birth baby. So can i abort such preganency by any medicine ? Which ? Or any alternate idea. I eager to read your advice Regards, Dimple Lodhiya
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Since your periods are overdue by ten days, you can test your urine for pregnancy. The delay in periods can also be due to fasting and the stress you have been through.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal