Missed periods, normal ultrasound, taken deviry, now have mid cycle bleeding. What does that mean?

helo am 22 yeas old and i hav skipd ma periods fo bot two and half months av consulted gyno she prescribed me ultra sound scan and blood test evrythin was normal den she ask me to take divery 10 mg fo four days i av taking it the fourth day of divery av seen da spotting next day av got ma periods bleeding was for 5 days and atfer 10 days of ma periods av seen da blood sporring again wht does it mean?? can ua please temme
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012