Missed periods, negative pregnancy test, milk discharge from breasts. Taking sulpitac daily. Suggestive treatment?

I got married on 25 april. Aug 11 ,i got manses. Sep 11 ,i underwent periods 1 day only. I came to know it was only simptom. Up to now it was not seen again. Through icon Iam getting -ve. But I found milk been produced in Brest part. I am using all9 as prescribed by doctor from may. Also i am using sulpitac 75 mg tab daily 1 as i am depression patient . Is tre any of 2 tab to be formed as milk in Brest part. Can u give suggestion for me want treatment to take. Enable to pay if possible free service plz.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012