Missed periods, negative pregnancy test, had taken i-pill post sex. Pregnancy or side effects of pill?

i had my last period on 14th november..after that i had sex with myboyfriend on 24th of november and i had i- pill next day .....following that we had sex but he never ejaculated inside ......but now i missed my periods and i checked through preganacy kit 3times allthe time it is coming negative.....till date i never got my periods it due to i-pill or m i pregnant( i m using i-pill regularly from four to five months)or may i be pregnant ... please help mee.....
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012

Welcome to healthcare magic. I have read your question.

I would like to reply as below:

1) This seems to be side effect of i pill.

2) Please get serum beta hCG blood test to confirm pregnancy if still in doubt.

If you have any further queries, let me know so that I can help you much better.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Soumya