Missed periods, negative pregnancy test, do not want pregnancy at the moment. Dosage for mifepristone and misoprostol?

my wife 19 yrs oldhas missed missed period for appx 2weeks passed ,was regular 24 days cycle married in april2012 using no pills excepts condom.burst condom.took 3 home pregncy test all are negative,having pain in lower backbut now it is almost ok.we can not visit doctor as our parents would know this,and we do not want to disclose it. i know about 200 mg of mifepristone and 48 hours later by Misoprostol(orrally or bucully or vangially but do know of quantity and painkillers etc pls help me
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012