Missed periods, negative pregnancy test, cramps, sore nipples with white dots, hot flashes, headaches, UTI. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy?

Okay, I am 18 years old. This is kind of long. I missed my period this month. i stopped taking my birth control about two weeks before i had sex with my boyfriend. No protection was used or pulling out. I keep getting negative urine tests. I heard being on birth control can cause negative tests. I have had horrible cramp like feelings for the past 3 weeks or so. I am two weeks late on my period. My nipples got real sore for about a week or 4 days but not so bad now. I have new little white dots on my nipples that started when i noticed they were sore and sensitive. I am getting frequent hot flashes and headaches . I got a urine test at the doctor and they said it was negative but i have a UTI . If i was to be pregnant it would be about 1 month and a half to two months now. Does it sound like i am pregnant? I got a blood test done today and am waiting for results.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012