Missed periods, negative blood, urine and scan test, history of regular periods. What is the cause?

hi mam,am 24years old,newly married,we r looking for baby,since 3 years i have regular periods,i missed my period on june 27th, i had taken urine test at home on july 5th,i got 2 pink lines,my doctor told me am preganant and gave mcbm69 ana syrup,i had taken blood ,urine and scan test on july 10th,results are negative,till nw i dint got my period,am i preganat r not,pelase give me reply,what i supposed to do now,
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012