Missed periods, mass on belly button. Negative pregnancy tests. History of ovarian cysts. Pregnancy possible?

I havent had my period since feb and ive taken several pregnancy test all negative. the last few weeks i have been feeling weird thumps and bubbles below my belly button and one night i felt a hug mass of some sort on the right side kind of below or beside my belly button while laying down in bet and when i pressed down on it , it felt like it disappeared. im so confused. i do have cysts on my ovaries so i thought i couldnt get pregnant is this possible?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012