Missed periods, lightheadedness, headache, fatigue, sore breasts, nausea, pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi my name is Shameka....i am having a small problem i do not know what is going on with me i think i may be pregnant but i am not sure . My period was 41 days ago today i have been feeling light headed dizzy, unable to keep my balance at times. I have headaches and the feeling of my period about to arrive but it has not came. My breasts feel sore and heavy i have frequent trips to the restroom nausea in the morning noon and at night certain smells make me feel as though i am going to vomit . While writing this i feel as though im going to vomit. My body just does not feel normal i get tired easily and i just want to sleep all day long. And i get out of breath really easy too. I have taken one pregnancy test and it came back negative could i be pregnant and do not know it because of a false test reading???? Please help...
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012