Missed periods, light bleeding, unprotected sex. Taken Unwanted-72. Possibility of pregnancy?

My gf had her last periods from 17th to 22nd of July. We had unprotected sex on 27th night. She took UNWANTED-72 (ECP) after 48 hours. She was to have her periods on 14th of August. But some sort of periods (Dark coloured and and very light, about 40% of the normal one) on 13th. Till 16 she got very light periods.She is not sure that it was her periods because she didnt felt any pain or feeling of periods. As they stopped after 4 days (Normal should be of 5 days), what should we do? We are seriously afraid as according to her it didnt felt like her periods.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012