Missed periods, lactating breasts, pregnancy and pcos ruled out. No periods with medicines. Cause?

Hi doctor. First of all i want to give u a brief history of my self.i m mother of me n my husband are planning for our second child .i dont have any irregular period before that pblm which m mentioning below When i was 10 days late for a period,i immediately consulted to gyneocologist.first she think that i had pcos .so she asked me to take the ultra sound .after taking ultra sound i am neither pregnant nor i had then she checked my breast and m actually lactating..she prescribed me two medicine ..first is primolut n and second is dopergine for lactation .my problem is that my period didnt came as i stop taking primolut n.i had a little spotting on third of primolut n course.when will my period started.m so depress.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer