Missed periods, high fever, body pain. Taken medication. Can fever affect menstrual cycle?

Hi, i am 23 years old i usually get my periods every month, and have never missed a period up to this day, about two weeks prior the due date, i had fever(at 103) with body pain but i went to the doctor and followed the medications and was okay a weeks time. it s around 20 days after the due date and i haven t got my periods yet. why? i am so worried, will the fever affect the menstruation cycle, i m still a virgin .
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012