Missed periods, headache, nausea, lower back pain, negative pregnancy test, had drunk before the test. Am I pregnant?

i missed my period for almost 2months now. my last period was feb. 26. and for the 3rd time last night i took pregnancy test but the result was still negative. i thought my result is just because i drunk. but then yesterday i was at on a beach waiting for the boat to get home and i got headache and nausea . still now got headaching, lower back pain , tummy ache and nausea. am i pregnant? coz i feel there is something inside my tummy.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012