Missed periods, having symptoms of pregnancy. Test negative. Earlier pregnancy not showed on htp. Advice?

Im 25 years old. ttc and my lmp was march 17 2012. I took 3 hpt the last on may 9th and all were negative. i feel pregnant and asked my dr for a blood test . he basically insisted i wasnt pregnant and told me to come back in a few weeks if still no period. Ive had a healthy baby born 8/3/09 & an ectopic pregnancy that ended 10/26/10.. that pregnancy did not show on an hpt and im a lil concerned. any advice? whats going on with me? Little to no nausea and extremely sore breasts and tired all the time..
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012