Missed periods, have spotting since days. Recent labs showed normal hormones, para ovarian cyst. Suggestion?

Hello.. I have not got my periods for 2 months and since the past 10 days have only been spotting.. I have had PCOS per as per my last blood work all my hormones are normal and the ultrasound showed a paraovarian cyst .I have had regular periods for 2 years but since the past few months its irregular again.. My Husband and I are trying to get pregnant but bcoz of the nature of my periods have not been able to plan
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013