Missed periods, have pregnancy symptoms, tests negative. Nursing the baby may be the cause?

I am still nursing my 14 month old daughter but my periods returned when she was 10 months old and had been regular until this last month. I am now nearly 3 weeks late, thought I might be pregnant because I had several early pregnancy symptoms but 3 negative tests. I am assuming my missed period is just because of the breast feeding, but I am wondering why I continue to have clear and white discharge every day. Sometimes it looks like ovulation discharge: clear and stringy, other times just white. Is this pretty normal? Thanks, C
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013