Missed periods, have cramps and loss of appetite. Pregnancy test negative. Suggestion?

I thibk that i am currentle pregnant. I recieve my cycle,but their always not normal. I barely bleed and i cramp only a little. Most mornings when i wake up i have bad stomach cramps . Hurts when i cough , sneeze anything. I rarely have a appatite,but wheb i do i eat large amounts. I sleep multiple hours a day and still dread geeting out the bed. I have taken pregnancy test but they cone back negative. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Mar 2013
I appreciate your query.
You should consult a gynecologist at the earliest to know about your scanty menstrual periods.
Also, your stomach cramps could point to a gastrointestinal infection, please consult a gastrointestinal specialist in order to rule out stomach cramps.
Your drowsiness, sleepiness and scanty menstrual periods could be due to thyroid disorder, you need to get yourself tested, particularly if you have constipation, lethargy, unexplained weight gain.
Sometimes, anemia also makes you feel weak and sleepy and leads to decreased menstrual bleeding.
Please consult a specialist in order to have a detailed diagnosis.