Missed periods, had taken medicines for sore throat, cold. Could that lead to delay?

Hi. I was suffering from sore throat and cold last week.i took azithral for 3 days, twice a day and deletus for about 4 days.i was also having vitamin c tablets along with the other 2 medicines. However I ve missed my periods this month which was due on 20th.has the combination of medicines lead to postponement of period? Please help and suggest how to get my period regularly.i will be getting married soon, so please suggest some medicine which will make my period more regular.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012