Missed periods, had spotting post taking postinor in the earlier cycle, negative pregnancy test, no signs of pregnancy. What should be done?

Hi I took positinor2,few days on the 19th into my lst normal circle which was on the 11th of June.on the 28th of June I had cramps and bleeding ,it wasn t spotting but it wasn t flowing normal.and on the second day that is 29th I had unprotected sex again and took another dosage of postinor nd my period stopped. And early July,I had another unprotected sex.throughout July I didn t see my period nd now we are in August.i hv done two pregnancy test and it s all negetive and I dnt even feel any sign of is day 36 since my abnormal flow and still no period.wat should I do?plsss help me
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012