Missed periods, had pain in hand, feet, finger joints, elevated ESR, uric acid, low vitamin D, normal HB. Improvement with vitamin D injections, corkal. Missed period?

Hello,i am 36 years ,unmarried.i have pain in my hand & feet thumb joints and in hand fingure esr was high and uric acid was under reference value but on higher side.vit d was little bit low.HB was 12.90 my doctor gave vid d injections,corkal(cal + vit d3) capsules.i am better now 70-80% but i don t get my cycle this month.i am worried about.what should i do? doctor gave some medicine from himself but he said that none was antibiotic.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012