Missed periods, had intercourse, taken emergency contraceptive pill. What should I do?

My last periods date was july 11th...but i didn t have my periods this month till today..Me and my husband had intercourse on 10th,12th and 13th of this month expecting that it is a safe period since my periods date was 11th..since i missed my periods we got tensed and had an emergency contraceptive pill yesterday...What should i do now...If i had not missed my periods due to pregnancy is there any chance that i may get pregnant due to our intercourse on 10th,12th and 13th of this month inspite of having the contraceptive pill?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012