Missed periods, had intercourse during safe period. Had regular periods after stopping Yasmin. Normal?

Hi, I was taking Yamini pills regularly and I stopped them in May and got my withdrawal bleeding on June 3rd aand again I got another period on June 27(ie 24days after my last period), and its due on July 27th but now its aug 7th still I didn t get periods. We had intercourse on July 28th(which i think was a safe period) so i didn t do preg test assuming i was safe. So is it normal or do i have to wait or see a gynec? plz let me know. send me ur answer to YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer