Missed periods, frequent pain near ovaries, thyroid symptoms, severe hair fall, patchy and itchy skin. Treatment advice?

Hi Dr. Mia, Its been 3 months since I got my periods. I often get pain by the ovaries on both sides since the last 2 months. I also do see some symptoms of thyroid (sudden weight gain , fatigue , forgetfulness, unable to concentration well on my work, my hair fall increase, my skin is getting patchy and itchy in certain places, my bowel routine is not the same everyday). I did not get my periods for 2 months in the beginning of the year, so I consulted a doc nearby my home. She prescribed me a tablet to induce my periods, but just before I started having them, I got my periods. When I called her and informed her about it, she said then it is fine and normal, nothing to worry about it. Then it is now I have not got my periods after August 1st week. I m considering going to a different doctor this week. Would like to know what is your opinion on this. Thanks, Grace
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer