Missed periods for one month, advised meprate pills. Still no periods. Causes ?

hello doctor, gud aftn...just i have 1 doubt,on july 5th i got my periods for augst mnth i dn t get my periods..aftr 5 days i got a negative test went to our family doctor.she gve me meprate tblt and ask me to take for 3 days and she said withigmail.comn a week it has to cme if nt u pls cme again..but still i dn t get my periods.what it cause sir.tmr i have to go to hsptl again..
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Normally MEPRATE is given for atleadt five days to induce withdrawal bleeding.
Bleeding occurs from 3 to 7 days after tne last dose of MEPRATE.
Wait for a couple of days more.
If you still don't get it consult your doctor again for further treatment.