Missed periods for four months. Negative pregnancy test. Will primolut depot injection help?

I have miss my period for four months and when i was two months a try the home preganacy test and it was negative but the period does not come yet and exant four months now and one of my uncle who is a doctor wrote this injection for me Primolut Depot is it adviceable for me? Thank You Dr. For your co-operation. This is my email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
Do not take any injection/medication without first consulting a gynecologist and getting yourself checked for absence of periods since 4 months.