Missed periods, fever, stomach ache. On antibiotic for water infection. Getting worse. Feels weak and headache. What's wrong?

Hi I ve been told I ve got a water infection and was given antibiotics . Prior to this I had 2 missed periods, dizzy spells, fever , stomach, back and neck ache. I have now completed the antibiotics and am feeling worse. I m so lifeless, have no energy, keep getting headaches n my legs keep going weak. I feel like I m going to collapse/ fall every time I walk. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
i am sorry for the symptoms you are suffering
recurrent infections can be cause of your persistent weakness
In my opinion you should consult your doctor and blood test need to be done to choose the right antibiotics to be use and a neurologic examination need to be scheduled.
Hope my answer will help you
Dr Eris Ranxha