Missed periods even after taking Duphaston, negative HPT, had missed a dose. What should be done?

Hi, I am having irregular periods. So my Gynacologist prescribed Duphaston tablet for 10 days(1 tablet a day) starting from 15th day of the last period. I was taking course for past 3 month and got reular periods on my 28th day itself (exactly 3 days after stopping duphaston tablet. That is 3 days after 25th day). But this month even after having the tablet, i have not got periods and it is almost 12 days since i miss my period. I doubt if I am pregnant. But my HPT showed result negative twice when i checked (5th day and 10th day). I am too worried. Please let me know what shall be done? Shall I go ahead and do blood test? How many days should I wait for? One more question: Missing a dose of duphaston and continuing it from very next day will cause miss in period? I don t think this will happen. Just confused. Please somebody help me
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  379 Awaiting Answer