Missed periods, early periods in the earlier cycle due to intake of I-pill. How can I regulate my cycle?

Hello ,My mensturation cycle got delayed and its been two months ..In month of march i took one I- pill and becuase of that i had my menturation cycle early that time. It was because of that birth control pills .My Last Cycle for periods last on 15 March . And its been more than two months I am not having my periods . I am not aware what all is causing this .. I need to consult a doctor for this So please provide me with the solution to this problem . Is there any way to get my Mensturation cycle regulated . ? I am hoping for a good response
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012