Missed periods, dizziness, nausea, bloating, numbing and tingling below the belly button. Chances of pregnancy?

I m a 26 year old female. Not on birth control and sexually active. My period, by calculation should have started yesterday. However, due to a lot of stress the 3 previous months before my last period didn t happen. My belly has been very distended. I ve been having dizzy spells and just below my belly button I ve been having a numbing, tingling and cramping feeling all at once. I ve been getting very nauseous from this, but do not vomit . My lower back has been hurting as well. I only notice these symptoms when im just sitting or laying down. If I m up moving it doesn t really bother me. Going to the bathroom does not ease the symptoms. This has been going on for 3, almost 4 days. I haven t had an issue having bowel movements, but I have been somewhat gassy. I have never dealt with anything like this for this long. Just curious as to what it could be. I am aware that to know for sure I need to see a doctor. Also to note, I have taken 2 cheap dollar store at home pregnancy tests which have both come back negative, but I tested the day of and the day before my period should have started.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012

Your symptoms are not typical of early pregnancy, but since you have missed a period, I suggest that you see a gynecologist for advice. You could also be having some gastritis which is possible before onset of a cycle, or in early pregnancy, or during stress. You cannot have a very distended belly if you are pregnant only for 2-3 months, so you may need a sonogram to see what it is. Take care.